My precious!
Stirling Frozen Tundra
007_20.jpg

B&M

Fougere Angelique

View attachment 1052522

awesome stuff.

camo
How are you liking that Maggard's special edition of B&M Reserve?
I have had my eye on that particular one for some time and plan to make my semi-annual pilgrimage over to Maggard's soon to check it out!!!
I am also considering the B&M Le Grand Chypre in the Excelsior base, as I am a little worried about the "trouble" folks report with achieving optimal, workable lather with the Reserve base.

How are you liking that Maggard's special edition of B&M Reserve?
I have had my eye on that particular one for some time and plan to make my semi-annual pilgrimage over to Maggard's soon to check it out!!!
I am also considering the B&M Le Grand Chypre in the Excelsior base, as I am a little worried about the "trouble" folks report with achieving optimal, workable lather with the Reserve base.

it was my first time using/lathering this morn.

mid lather building..... it was definately stickier or stringy compared to le grande chypre or vespers which I have. I tend to prefer mine more in the over hydrated side as of late. as I added more water to.....the sticky went away and I watched it convert to a smooth yogurt like concoction. I like it just fine!

after skin feel is excellent with all B & M......which is why I don't mind paying a little more for some indulgence.

I won't attempt a scent description but I like it. first smell is light citrus.....followed by all kinds of funky complex smells to me. either way I like it.

camo

Top Bottom