What's new

What's your soap for today?

My first experience with Caties Bubbles....it is going to take me a bit to figure this one out...just couldn't get the lather right...I don’t know if I overloaded or had too much water...couldn't get it to face lather...afterwards there was so many suds splattered about it looked like a murdered clown crime scene...

On the plus side it was also my first shave with a gifted black tip and my first experience with Astra blades...and thankfully came away with no blood letting....

Smells great, splash smelled great, the scent lasted till about the time I got coffee made a few minutes later...

tempImageOZgmGv.jpg

Tried to capture as much shiny gold as I could my lights are not very powerful 😂…. Ok so….hm…first shave so is what it is…..so the scent itself in all honesty I wouldn’t rate it to high I mean those who have smelt it should know it’s pretty meh 6 theres alotttt better out there for that(plus noble otter have other scents probably more to my liking)……now however the lather itself …this must be fairly concentrated stuff because a few swirls and my brush was full just about I mean it was the most effortless soap I’ve ever used …now also …the lather…is soooooooo damn thick on your face for real I …think it’s the thickest I’ve used hands down (I’m sorry Stirling I still love you lol) the slickness is pretty unreal to probably the 2nd slickest soap I’ve used the slickest one caused me a injury due to how slick it was razor pretty much shot out of my hand 😂👍…the cushion now I can’t comment on that yet I have to double check something …next round I will say mm 10 days ….the post shave was fairly good I mean…I’m ngl I could have 100% not used asb …my face felt in like tight …like it’d been toned or something o_o..unreal I’ve never had that before in a soap…so at this stage ….. scent 5.5 lather 8-8.5 (nothing to me is 10 and it would want to be a damn good soap for 9 ..I’d stack this around Stirling quality …some ways Stirling is better others otter is better ..I will be trying another 2 otters for sure.. p.s sorry for the long write up lol

Attachments

• 27648909-F4A9-49CF-9BBB-B01B9489233D.jpeg
    27648909-F4A9-49CF-9BBB-B01B9489233D.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 4
Top Bottom