What's new

What's your soap for today?

This soap has a fantastic citrus scent for Summer. View attachment 1301368
Stay a traditional is a fantastic soap. And thank you for sending me a sample as I wouldn’t have ordered this one without trying it.

I ordered the soap last week along with Greenfresh AS. Greenfresh soap may smell a bit better than Stay Traditional but the Greenfresh soap irritated my skin. The AS is amazing stuff though. 👍

Soap Stirling Glacial Peach
Wow...truly glacial!!! Really cold creamy and slick lather Not sure about the peach scent though...
20210726_072952.jpg

Stay a traditional is a fantastic soap. And thank you for sending me a sample as I wouldn’t have ordered this one without trying it.

I ordered the soap last week along with Greenfresh AS. Greenfresh soap may smell a bit better than Stay Traditional but the Greenfresh soap irritated my skin. The AS is amazing stuff though. 👍
That was a great trade! I used the "Canada" soap you sent me. Got a really fantastic lather that made for a really smooth shave. I have never seen this soap for sale but would like to find it.
Imagepipe_1.jpg

That was a great trade! I used the "Canada" soap you sent me. Got a really fantastic lather that made for a really smooth shave. I have never seen this soap for sale but would like to find it.View attachment 1302368
Same price as direct or Amazon and includes tax.

Top Bottom