What's new

What's your soap for today?

Stirling Christmas Eve, now through Christmas Day!
proxy.php

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
With ya on that! Already been using it for a few weeks. It's going to be hard to put it away after Christmas.

First time using Stirling piacenza (squished into a bowl that had some myrrh leftovers as to not waste it) performance is the same as I’ve always had from Stirling excellent 👌 thick and slick...the smell is pleasant I can’t discern certain notes but it reminds me of either a deodorant or a cologne? it’s summer here atm so the heat really brings the scent out of the soap :3... just googled it and it’s meant to be close to acqua di Parma ...never tried it myself but there you go

Attachments

• 435F4673-4B6D-4A85-9B07-C703DF6238F1.jpeg
    435F4673-4B6D-4A85-9B07-C703DF6238F1.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
First time using Stirling piacenza (squished into a bowl that had some myrrh leftovers as to not waste it) performance is the same as I’ve always had from Stirling excellent 👌 thick and slick...the smell is pleasant I can’t discern certain notes but it reminds me of either a deodorant or a cologne? it’s summer here atm so the heat really brings the scent out of the soap :3... just googled it and it’s meant to be close to acqua di Parma ...never tried it myself but there you go
Citrus, florals, and musk. At least that’s how Fine describes Italian Citrus, also based on Acqua di Parma. To my nose, Stirling leans a little more floral and Fine is more citrus and musk. Both great soaps

Top Bottom