What's new

What's your soap for today?

Ethos Lavender
IMG_2975.jpg

Mitchell's Wool Fat. Another off day with the Fat today and had make multiple attempts to get a usable lather. Need to try and figure out what's going wrong with it. The fact that I got better lather with a fresher/harder puck is making me think its too much water and that I need to stop blooming it.

Mitchell's Wool Fat. Another off day with the Fat today and had make multiple attempts to get a usable lather. Need to try and figure out what's going wrong with it. The fact that I got better lather with a fresher/harder puck is making me think its too much water and that I need to stop blooming it.

If you are using it multiple days in a row I don't think you need to bloom it. Also, try a dryer brush.

If you are using it multiple days in a row I don't think you need to bloom it. Also, try a dryer brush.

Thanks. I only use it once a week, but I think keeping it in the bathroom it is probably getting hydrated enough with steam, etc. Will give a dryer brush a go as well, hopefully I can get it sorted!

Top Bottom