What's new

What's your soap for today?

Both Saturday morning and this morning: Stirling's Baker Street. I've used up almost the entire sample I purchased, so I carved off some bits with a scissors and whipped them up in my scuttle. This morning I added a little Stirling Sharp-Dressed Man to the soap before whipping it up. Very nice scent.

I believe it was WCS Gatsby I tried mixing up with Baker Street as a sample lather once. If I recall correctly, it smelled awesome.

I feel like they are two different soaps in the same vein. So I figured why not mix them together and see how they get along. Lol.

Love the Baker Street scent. [emoji846]

Reef point soaps / Classic Barber Shop
proxy.php

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

What do you think of the soap? I'm curious about the scent and if it dries on the skin while you're using it.

It’s a very high performing soap—very slick with nice cushion. It has a very muted cedar smell—almost nutty. I follow it up with Clubman Special Reserve, which has some similar notes but is much stronger, so I don’t really smell the soap afterward.

WSP Formula T Blackbeard
It’s a very high performing soap—very slick with nice cushion. It has a very muted cedar smell—almost nutty. I follow it up with Clubman Special Reserve, which has some similar notes but is much stronger, so I don’t really smell the soap afterward.
Thank you for the reply. I've only used WSP Rustic but would like to try a couple other vegan soaps.

Top Bottom