What's new

What's your soap for today?

Tcheon Fung Sing rasozero spiffero.

Decent for $5. Great scent. Reminds me of the old razorock santa Maria novella cream clone.

Lather is kind of airy compared to $15 Tcheon soaps. Still got a good shave.

Stirling Baker Street

A good masculine scent. In standard Stirling fashion, it has a strong and persistent scent.

Also Stirling-esque, it provides slickness and protection for days. I felt like I could do two passes before re-lathering... it kept so much slickness after the first. Of course, I didn't.

I am so impressed with their soaps... But it's always a difficult choice... They smell so strong, I can't use something that repulses me... I'd smell it for hours afterwards. [emoji51]
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Raven Koenes

My precious!
Wow, nice. Wonder if you can augment the performance with some KMF or Cremo ... Both have unscented varieties. Also Cremo Bourbon is fairly light scented and might hide well if the Anise has a strong enough presence.

I too am a big fan of Licorice. Might have look into this stuff. Thanks! [emoji846]

That may be definitely worth a try. I do have a bottle of glycerin somewhere around the house. That may help with residual slickness.

We should start a Black Licorice fan club. I gave my grandson a Dutch Drop a couple of years ago. He won't try black licorice now to save his life. What's up with that? As a kid I always remember black licorice being sold in the grocery store. Stores still sell it. It just seems harder to find. For the good stuff from the Netherlands, the crack cocaine of licorice, I have to go on line.

That may be definitely worth a try. I do have a bottle of glycerin somewhere around the house. That may help with residual slickness.

We should start a Black Licorice fan club. I gave my grandson a Dutch Drop a couple of years ago. He won't try black licorice now to save his life. What's up with that? As a kid I always remember black licorice being sold in the grocery store. Stores still sell it. It just seems harder to find. For the good stuff from the Netherlands, the crack cocaine of licorice, I have to go on line.
I'm now going to have to look for Licorice from Netherlands, lol. Around here, Target sells something called Gimbal's Scottie Dogs. Those are quite good and addictive.

Wow, glycerin is another great option. I have a bottle I mix into aftershave yet it never occurred to me that I could add it to soap. Lol.

Top Bottom