What's new

What's your soap for today?

Sunny Bunny Gardens Oatmeal Stout...

I took a change on a small Etsy product. It wasn't great in slickness and the smell, while described with many sweet components, was very much (for lack of a better term) savory.

So, I broke the soap up and mixed in a little bit of razorock orange, a good helping of Cella sweet almond, and some Ogallala Bay rum vanilla. The end result was a scent that was a little sweet, albeit not overly so.

Shaved with it last night... It was slick, protective, and an all around nice soap.

I am so glad I didn't pitch it, but chose to use an ounce or so (total) of other product to 'fix it' (in my opinion). [emoji846]
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Proraso in the white tub. Don't have any others yet, but I have ordered one of the sampler packs from Wholly Kaw that I am looking forward to trying out.

Greg

Proraso in the white tub. Don't have any others yet, but I have ordered one of the sampler packs from Wholly Kaw that I am looking forward to trying out.

Greg
I haven't tried Wooly Kaw yet, but they get a lot of great reviews here. You should really enjoy them based on everything I've read here.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Sv Felce with CC North holding the small pieces into the bottom of the lather bowl. Nice combination while trying to finish off the small pieces of SV.

Top Bottom