What's new

What's your soap for today?

proxy.php

Godrej, with Mugaso oil as a preshave. Speaking of the Godrej, I 'accidentally' ordered 50 pucks of this - I wanted to try it, and the only source was direct from India. The shipping was double what the product cost. I'll mail 5 each to the first four people that are curious enough to PM me, free postage in the US (not gonna cost me much). I doubt I can use 50 of these AND what else I've got in the cabinet before it goes bad over the next several years.

Mitchell's Wool Fat. It's my MWF week. I decided to try all my soaps and creams for a full week each. Some of them feel very neglected...not my Arko shaving soap stick, though...the guy on the package is still smiling and the stick is about 1/2 gone!

Alrighite, I've got some takers for the Godrej. Stuff's curiously inexpensive yet difficult to get - and not bad at all. I'll try to get these mailed out over the next week. Happy to share.

Tabac for me as well. I haven't used it for a few weeks and it called out to me today. It did not disappoint.

Top Bottom