What's new

What's your snurdle size?

How much cream do you use per shave?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Snurdle is an old English measurement, similar, but not quite like British Whitworth. Nothing you have will fit.

Ah yes, the fun of trying to find a tap and die to straighten out the threads on a SU pot metal bodied carburetor....

Cheers, Steve

Think... a cubit of cream would shave a whole of bunch of folks!! Even more that Williams done by the experts.

My snurdle goes hand in hand with how much I have left in the tube. The less left, the more I want to make it last, so the smaller the snurdle.

I think my snurdle is more of a squizzel or a blob. I would prefer to have more than enough as opposed to just enough. but I nearly always end up with just enough..,which is never enough. So really I only answered because our friendly stew asked me to, because I really don't know.

snurdle...snurdle...snurdle...snurdle. just kinda rolls off the tongue...a snurdle for my turtle.

That's stuck in my head now. Thanks...I'm going to be walking around for the next few days mumbling "a snurdle for my turtle" like I stopped taking my meds or something.

Top Bottom