What's new

What's your signature scent?

Well, Tom Ford's TV is incredibly long lasting so it's worth the money. It's a fairly aggressive projection as well so you don't need to use much.

That's exactly how the clone is. I use one maybe two sprays on my shirt and it last a good day or two. One of these days I will try the real one.

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
Ambre Loup by Ronia J. is my favorite (she also has a very nice Oud I may add this year), but my wife's favorites are:

Adventus
Eau de Baux

so that's what I wear most often. The Eau de Baux has the virtue of also being very reasonably priced.

I have none. Or if I do, it changes with some frequency, live every 6 months, which I guess is not really 'signature'. I like the idea of a signature scent but I enjoy wearing different things too much to go with just one. I once heard someone talking about mixing scents and I balked at the idea. Then I tried it. Wearing one scent for an aftershave, one for a cologne, and then even different scents in a body talc and a deodorant. Sounds crazy but it can be fun to do this. And if you master the right level of lightness with it all, so you're not overpowering in this scent-sensitive society we live in now, then it can really work for you.

Hi all,

Wow! I see we have pages full of EXCELLENT choices! My being a loooong time "Fragrance Head", I've sampled/owned/own hundreds of fragrances. Presently, my favorites (especially during the COLD weather) :

SANTA MARIA NOVELLA "ACQUA DI CUBA"

CHRISTIAN DIOR "EAU SAUVAGE" (2012 version)
CARON "YATAGAN"
L'OCCTAINE EAU DE BAUX
SANTA MARIA NOVELLA "NOSTALGIA"
L'ARTISAN "DZING!"
MARLOU d'ambigute
SERGE LUTENS MUSCS KOUBLAI KHAN

SixCats!

Here's an odd one, but I wore Emporio Armani White for most of high school and have a very small amount left (don't want to finish it, discontinued scent and NIB eBay prices are 150-200!)

Now currently Burberry Sport, YSL L'Homme Nuit, and FCUK Him

I really want a sample of Tom Ford tobacco vanille. I have what's supposed to be a clone but no stores here sell the tom Ford one so have no idea if it's a good clone. I absolutely love the clone I have and will keep buying it. But if Tom Ford smells good I may save up for a bottle.

What clone have you been using?

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
When I was young it would have been Brut. These days my favourite scents are Calvin Klein Euphoria and Pierre Cardin.

This is my fragrance den, so to speak. I added Mancera Cedrat Boise and Milano Cento more recently but they're not pictured here. Any one of these fragrances could be my signature scent. But if I had to pick one, I'd go with Dior Eau Savage. Just love it. Guerlain Heritage is pretty awesome, too. My wife loves Penhaligon's Sartorial because it smells like classy Brut. The Creed fragrance that's difficult to see is Royal Oud.

IMG_20190817_133939_833.jpg

This is my fragrance den, so to speak. I added Mancera Cedrat Boise and Milano Cento more recently but they're not pictured here. Any one of these fragrances could be my signature scent. But if I had to pick one, I'd go with Dior Eau Savage. Just love it. Guerlain Heritage is pretty awesome, too. My wife loves Penhaligon's Sartorial because it smells like classy Brut. The Creed fragrance that's difficult to see is Royal Oud.

View attachment 1034694
Lovely den!

Historically Obsession by Calvin Klein has been what I'm most associated with, but as I've started to branch in recent years out I've come to love Vince Camuto Solare, Paco Rabanne Invictus, and Creed's Green Irish Tweed. Going forward, I may have to make GIT my signature smell.

Top Bottom