What's new

What's your signature scent?

Do you have one? Do you like to mix it up? Are you into the latest fragrances or prefer the classics? Less expensive or the ones that cost the big bucks? I'm curious to see what you guys favor!

I don't really have a signature scent as I like variety too much. I do have a small handful of frags that get way more usage than most of the others in my collection though. I've got a mix of new and classic, cheapies and expensive ones. I'm pretty much all over the map, but I have enjoyed exploring and discovering new things.

I like variety too much to have a signature scent. I have a hard time even wearing the same scent twice in one month let alone every day.

My girlfriend buys me Oxford & Cambridge from C&S. She loves it as do I. I wear very little else these days. Sometimes I dabble with Endymion or English Fern.

The one I reach for most often, which probably means it's the most versatile is CO Bigelow Elixr Black. After that, Halston Z-14, Calvin and Grey Flannel.

If I'm going out with the wife, Terre D'Hermes.

If I'm bored at work, it can be any number of items. Right now I like Chatillon Lux Lamplight Penance and B&M Fougere Imperiale'.

I do like to mix things up - and so I should seeing as I own lots of fragrances - but I also tend to gravitate towards certain fragrances in my collection a lot more.

My signatures are Chanel Sycomore, Chanel Pour Monsieur EDT, Chanel Égoïste, YSL Jazz and Tom Ford Tuscan Leather. Pour Monsieur probably gets worn the most. Sycomore and Tuscan Leather are too expensive to be daily fragrances in my opinion but they're go-to for me if I'm meeting up with friends/going out in the evening.

Same here as with most. I like variety, but the closest thing to a signature scent for me is Floris Special 127.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Mine would be an imitation of Tom ford tobacco vanille. I wear that all the time. Every once in a while I will wear something else. Before finding this scent it was very sexy for him from Victoria secret.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I hope my wife doesn't see this, or I'll be getting rid of a bunch of my AS and cologne collection, cuz she hates my "clutter"...... but I seem to be wearing old fashioned Brut 95%+ of the time. Reminds me of my dad, I guess.

Mine would be an imitation of Tom ford tobacco vanille. I wear that all the time. Every once in a while I will wear something else. Before finding this scent it was very sexy for him from Victoria secret.

What imitation is it? and where can it be found?

What imitation is it? and where can it be found?

https://www.amazon.com/Grand-Parfums-Perfume-Oil-Interpretation/dp/B01M2XQLL7/ref=mp_s_a_1_9?keywords=tobacco+vanilla+cologne&qid=1558043776&s=gateway&sr=8-9&th=1&psc=1

It's an oil based roll on but I love the scent. I also put some in my car as an air freshener. I haven't smelled the Tom Ford one but the one I get smells so good. My girl even puts it on her pillow since we are apart right now so she can think of me while she sleeps.

Last edited:
Thank you now on my wish list.

They do sell it in smaller bottles as well. Just that it smells so good I went through a 4oz bottle so bought an 8oz bottle. Already a third of the way through that bottle. I've even caught my mother putting a couple drops on her dog so he wouldn't stink.

I really do not have a signature scent. I like variety. But I do sometimes wear a scent every day two weeks in a row or longer. I really mix it up as to more current and vintage, cheap and expensive, common and obscure.

Glad to see C&S O&C, and, for the matter, Floris Special 127 getting some love around here.

Top Bottom