What's new

What's your relaxing and (still) efficient DE razor?

Tonight gillette 1958 red tip with cremo hand lathered and a straight razor for sideburns and mustache. This took over from a 1966 schick krona, I hope this will final set up lol

Old Butterfly or Twist to open safety razor. Late 60's to early 80's I think. It is just so smooth and fairly efficient. My grandfather gave it to me.

Relaxing and still efficient [emoji848]
I'd say my Feather AS-D2 or any of my Techs, paired with the right blade.

Envoyé de mon SM-N950W en utilisant Tapatalk

I'd say the **stainless steel** N075 is like 6S plate 4 ****but with more blade feel****. Now, if we're talking the aluminum N075 base plate, that is like 6S plate 4 with every bit as smooth, yet somehow even more efficient than the 6S. FWIW, I sold my SS N075 baseplate (kept the cap) and bought the aluminum base plate. This is the only DE razor I now own. I love this setup (with SS handle by Stork):

proxy.php
proxy.php

I found the 6S to be as smooth as smooth can be (I used plate 4 90% of the time; plate 6 on those rare occasions I was > 48 hours since previous shave)
this imformation is very important to me, thank you sir.I will choose the aluminum N075.

My Schick E-2 is effortless but always yields a BBS shave. Angle is built in and it’s impossible to cut yourself.
I have always wanted to try an injector razor, can you still buy them new? I have been told the bic single blade orange is same as an injector?

Top Bottom