What's new

What's your opinion on Nespresso?

My parents have bought a Nespresso, and I've been using it a lot recently since I don't have a coffee maker of my own.

Not sure if this is the equivalent of lauding the Fusion in the shaving subforums, but I'd like an honest opinion of it.

For my own tastes, I use two capsules of the darkest blend and froth the milk with the included milk blender...it's a little bitter but it definitely gives me a needed kick in the morning.

In this matter, as in wet shaving, I would trust the Italians. They seem to know about coffee. All of them, like about another 100 million people use the Bialetti moka pot. Makes an espresso like drink you can use to make cappuccini, caffe' con latte or even Americano's. The taste can't be beat if you use an appropriate coffee. Much better than anything Starbucks produces. Just ask any Italian Nonna.

Tedolph

In this matter, as in wet shaving, I would trust the Italians. They seem to know about coffee. All of them, like about another 100 million people use the Bialetti moka pot. Makes an espresso like drink you can use to make cappuccini, caffe' con latte or even Americano's. The taste can't be beat if you use an appropriate coffee. Much better than anything Starbucks produces. Just ask any Italian Nonna.

Tedolph
That original post was from 2012. Verdict may be an expert on the matters now

Top Bottom