What's new

What's Your Moustache Wax For The Day?

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I would be happy to oblige you Marco, but every camera ever pointed at me has shattered. ( and its in its infancy and not worth taking a photo yet )

No problem at all Jim, but when it grows and is up to your expectations please take one!

strop

Now half as wise
Got2be spike...

There is something just not right about this. Supposedly works well, but I just worry that it will compell the user to start using AXE>:lol:

Fawcetts expedition for the first time. So far so good.

Been a while since I used this stuff, but if I remember correctly, it required a hair dry to soften it up enough to use. Good hold, but too much work.

There is something just not right about this. Supposedly works well, but I just worry that it will compell the user to start using AXE>:lol:

Been a while since I used this stuff, but if I remember correctly, it required a hair dry to soften it up enough to use. Good hold, but too much work.

I grabbed the Got2be because of some comments here- way to soft to hold my steel wire stiff stash.

I used the Capt Fawsetts Exp with out a hairdryer and it did not last more than an hour before the droops set in yesterday, so I tried it with the dryer today and its a bit better.. The bottom of my stash is in that awkward 1/4 inch stage before there is enough to comb it and it stays. Somehow I think I need to use more product! :w00t:

strop

Now half as wise
Stern.

This is another German wax that is not beeswax based. Very stiff hold. Not for those who like to play with the ends of their stache, though.

HTGAM 'tache wax

Been grooming it lately and training it for handlebar. Gonna try and really stop trimming it.

strop

Now half as wise
Jenulence citrus and cedar !!! Awesome stuff !

What color is it? Dark? Yellow? White? I realize that it doesn't matter or the majority of you young guys, but for some of with pigment challenged follicles it really does!

Stern today.

Firehouse Dark

proxy.php

strop

Now half as wise
It does, Jim, but is very disappointing. I was really hoping to try the citrus and cedar, but there's no point given the yellow color.

The Fawcett's I had came in a small glass jar, and was clearly lighter in color.

It does, Jim, but is very disappointing. I was really hoping to try the citrus and cedar, but there's no point given the yellow color.

The Fawcett's I had came in a small glass jar, and was clearly lighter in color.

A friend makes board butter for cutting boards and has commented to me how much variance there is in beeswax color.I would assume the stach wax makers run into this also when they source the wax they use.

strop

Now half as wise
I know I have some very white beeswax somewhere in my shop. Hopefully I can find it and make some of my own.

Top Bottom