What's new

What's Your Moustache Wax For The Day?

I've been rocking the proraso for a couple days now, and it's really impressing me. The jar has sat enough its thickened up a bit in it. While still cream, it's not as watery feeling, and is pretty effective for a one stop shop, or if going out for a date night, at which time a tiny bit of firehouse on the tips were a good addition.

strop

Now half as wise
Esbjerg oil - great conditioning and holds everything in place for a natural look.

Had to Google that one. I've never had success with anything without significant beeswax. Lockhart's today, though itching to get creative again with some homemade stuff. We'll see how time is, as it's been in short supply this week.

proxy.php

Badger wax tonight. Pretty basic stache wax, little lighter on the carnauba/beeswax component than say Mr. Kings, but it is still a harder wax than some. Good for general keep things under control, but it's not one to use alone for real handlebars, but it even claims it's only medium hold. Good enough for work on the overnight shift though, easily.

Pinaud. Thinking I'll break the grooming budget next month and go for something a bit more stable.

Short mustache, and all I need is something to keep the whiskers going the same direction, but doesn't run on a hot day.

strop

Now half as wise
Back to Firehouse today.

Unless someone has a recommendation for another white wax, I may have found my rotation of Firehouse, Lockhart's white and Cowboy Comb, unless I get good at mixing my own.

strop

Now half as wise
That is a new one here. Tell us a little more about it. How does it compare to the Fawcett? And most importantly for me:001_smile, what color is it?

I have been using Firehouse Tacky for sometime now. i saw that Tabac has a mustache Wax now, has anyone tried it?

Top Bottom