What's new

What's Your Moustache Wax For The Day?

Hairgum Classic Wax :-}

mild hold but it does keep everything nice and tidy - very good conditioning.

TOBS with Cowboy Comb on the tips.

I am finding if I use G2B Glued on my moustache, one of my cats tries to eat my moustache while I sleep!

My mustache is held up tonight by snow & ice. It seems to hold pretty good while snow blowing the driveway at 1 am. It is a bit messy though and I find it droops and looses its hold once I come inside.

TOBS with Cowboy Comb on the tips.

I am finding if I use G2B Glued on my moustache, one of my cats tries to eat my moustache while I sleep!

ROFL! One of my Siamese cats has tried to do the same thing to me a couple times while I'm in bed even after I washed it out!

Have been using Clubman but not getting the control I want so I purchased so Firehouse light and hope it's better

Yeah,the long drying time is a PitA!

I also frequently use Firehouse Light. Much more control.

CAT UPDATE: Apparently, she has a liking for TOBS, too. :(

So... back to G2B Glued with Cowboy Comb on the tips.

strop

Now half as wise
Firehouse for shaping with a topcoat of Dr. Dittmars. I find using this just to finish gives better results than trying to use enough to get good hold for shaping. With that amount it tends to get flaky as the day progresses.

TOBS "Mr. Taylor's" moustache wax.....liquid but it's a real wax ! not water soluble at all and you need to use an oil to remove it ! very wet upon application but man o' man this stuff dries as hard as a rock ! Excellent to form crazy turns if you have the patience to wait for it to set.

Top Bottom