Votes: 52 23.7%
  • Gillette Fat Boy Adjustable

Votes: 34 15.5%
  • Pearl Flexi Adjustable

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • others (feel free to answer)

Votes: 44 20.1%

• Total voters
There was a pre sale for testing of 25. Hasn’t shipped yet but should within a couple of weeks.

I guess my only two adjustable razors are a long handle Black Beauty and a Ming Shi that I bought as a potential travel razor but turned out to work really well. Still holding out for a short handle Black Beauty though.
I quit waiting on those to ever come out. Didn't realize they did. Gotta get me one of those.

There was a pre sale for testing of 25. Hasn’t shipped yet but should within a couple of weeks.

I guess my only two adjustable razors are a long handle Black Beauty and a Ming Shi that I bought as a potential travel razor but turned out to work really well. Still holding out for a short handle Black Beauty though.

I read that the Heritage Gibbs comes in Aluminium or Brass. What are you getting?

Dunno, there was no choice offered.
739595A5-BB8F-45C3-90FD-188407E21FD2.jpeg

I read that the Heritage Gibbs comes in Aluminium or Brass. What are you getting?

Nice. The handle looks like the perfect length. It’s a good looking razor. My long handle was mint maybe never used when I got it. I’ve only used it once, it’s so clean.
I have a birth quarter short handle Black Beauty. I pull it out around birthday time and have a few shaves with it.

I’ve only owned 2 Fat Boys and a Slim. As much as I wanted to prefer the Fat Boys, because I like the looks and weight, my Slim shaves better for me. Position 5 is very smooth, efficient and comfortable and is my current favorite setting.

Got rid (sold) all my adjustables, not that I had that many to start with. Kept my Merkur Futur because I like the looks, weight and quality of the razor. I don't find it particularly "agile" but I have a goatee/mustache combo and it works well with what's left.

Got rid (sold) all my adjustables, not that I had that many to start with. Kept my Merkur Futur because I like the looks, weight and quality of the razor. I don't find it particularly "agile" but I have a goatee/mustache combo and it works well with what's left.
Same here, sold nearly all my adjustables (Ambassador, Futur, Variant, Pearl), kept only the Merkur Progress, look and shavequality are first class.

Of the adjustable razors that I have or tried. I will say that the Apollo Micron is the best I tried. Of the ones I own. I will say the Progress is my best. Both are very similar shave wise. Micron is just plain sexy to boot.

I did not include my adjustable I made as it is not a production razor. That is by far my favorite for obvious reasons.

Was Gibbs, until I got a Homelike Taiga. Taiga is the best by a mile, and the Titanium is better than the stainless (but stainless is great).

I also like the Fatboy, but just like the Gibbs it has a little bit of blade chatter whereas the the Taiga is the smoothest razor I have besides the Mamba 0.7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom