What's new

What's Your Latest 100 Blade Purchase, And Why?

IMG_8972.jpg

Added to an Amazon order for free shipping. That's what I tell myself.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I had a little bout of BAD this week. I was a little impulsive and bought some blades I have not tried previously. 100 packs of BIC Chrome, Silver Star, Tatar and Tiger. That should hold me for a while. Yeah right!

Ordered 400 Personna Israeli Reds and 400 Gillette 7 O'clock Green. I might get even more of the Reds, since they are closing/already closed the factory.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

View attachment 1063135
Added to an Amazon order for free shipping. That's what I tell myself.

I really enjoy the 7 O’Clock Super Stainless. My father in law just brought me some of the 7 O’Clock Super Platinum (the black ones) from India and they are great too. Probably a bit smoother but I like all three kinds of the 7 O’Clocks in general. Shave on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMHO, I like both the Czech Tiger Platinum and the Czech Tatra better than both Gillette SB and Astra. They perform about the same. I have tried each of them in RR Game Changer, Rockwell 6C, RR Lupo, Rex Ambassador, and Occams DE Razor. Still have to try them in one of my older Gillette's (Superspeed or Black Beauty) and a Merkur Slant. They both have performed well in those razors. I typically toss a blade after 2 or 3 shaves, so I cannot comment on how long they may go for you. All you can do is try them and decide if they work for your face, razor and shaving technique (YMMV). Over 90 percent of the reviews have been positive for these blades. The cost vs. performance is excellent.
They are the same blade!Tiger and Tatra....9.99 on Amazon.....made in the same factory....different pakaging.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

I just purchased 100 Toblerone: milk chocolate and almond, white chocolate and almond, milk and salted almond... I figure one or more of those will give me troubles, but they're just too darn nice on a good day I couldn't pass em up.

? what? razor blades? not?... chocolate bars? oh -<nevermind>-

I just purchased 100 Toblerone: milk chocolate and almond, white chocolate and almond, milk and salted almond... I figure one or more of those will give me troubles, but they're just too darn nice on a good day I couldn't pass em up.

? what? razor blades? not?... chocolate bars? oh -SIZE][/I]>-

Are you talkin’ the Swiss ones or the diamond-shaped ones made in Turkey? Or maybe the doubled-filled ones out of the Czech Republic [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol... too late. Looked like i was hacked up after that

Ouch, I can sympathise completely as my 1st razor was not mild, but medium efficiency.
I'd try the blades in the order you posted: Shark, Sharp, Astra, 7am, and Feather, roughly least to most sharp.
Feather blades can be great when used with a mild razor such as a Rockwell 6 with plate R2. YMMV.

Top Bottom