What's new

What's Your Latest 100 Blade Purchase, And Why?

My first 100 blades purchase was 7 o'clock yellows.I like Gillettes. I have shaved with 50 Silver Blue and several packs of Platinum and 7 o'clock Super Platinum.Yellow does it for this operator and his razors.
I have shaved with the Tatras and they are sharper and smoother than the Astras.Almost as good as a GSB.I tried the Vi-John blades both platinum and SS and they aren't bad the plats just a hair sharper than the SS and the plats are good for 4-5 shaves the SS blades good for 3 but not a bad 3 with a good prep.....I was suprized.

100 Derby's. I got them when I realized that my only other 100 blade purchase of Astra's, were too aggressive for me in a couple of my razors. (Since 100 blades last me for 4 YEARS, it's a crucial decision) Now I just use different blades in different razors and it's all good.

100 Astra SP's, 100 Astra SS, and 30 Bolzono Inox although I'm starting to get worried they might not arrive. My first order from Razor Blade Club, and received shipping confirmation on 1/24 and still no package. I'll wait another week though before I reach out as I know international shipping can be an issue sometimes.

100 Astra SP's, 100 Astra SS, and 30 Bolzono Inox although I'm starting to get worried they might not arrive. My first order from Razor Blade Club, and received shipping confirmation on 1/24 and still no package. I'll wait another week though before I reach out as I know international shipping can be an issue sometimes.

I ordered a custom sampler from RBC (10 5-blade tucks of various kinds). They shipped right away, but the most recent tracking via USPS:
January 31, 2020, 10:20 pm
Processed Through Facility
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Nothing since then. I'm guessing I'd get a giant ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ from RBC if I made an inquiry of them. If there's no movement in the next few days, I'll just emotionally write that package off as "not going to happen." Thankfully, it wasn't a large purchase.

LOL, I should've complained days ago. Literally a couple minutes ago, I got this text message update from USPS:
February 9, 2020, 4:50 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
QUEENS NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item arrived at our USPS facility in QUEENS NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER on February 9, 2020 at 4:50 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

This sampler pack has had a nice vacation in NY.

LOL, I should've complained days ago. Literally a couple minutes ago, I got this text message update from USPS:
Your item arrived at our USPS facility in QUEENS NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER on February 9, 2020 at 4:50 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Just stay calm, it happens sometimes. RBC is based in Sweden could have been held up in customs in NY maybe?

Queens Dist. Center is where parcels go through customs, so it might take a few days to get through. I've tracked plenty of boxes of Cuban Cigars through Queens with no trouble.

proxy.php

1 and 3? Especially 3 I don’t understand?
And I thought Lord SS was considered a better blade but I’ve never actually tried Silver Star.
Now I want to.... crap.

100count of Nacets. I bought 100 right away before testing them. I read a lot of praise and positive comparison to my favourite blades so I tought I might like them. 1 tuck shipped would be like 6-7$, 100count 13$ shipped...no brainer

100count of Nacets. I bought 100 right away before testing them. I read a lot of praise and positive comparison to my favourite blades so I tought I might like them. 1 tuck shipped would be like 6-7$, 100count 13$ shipped...no brainer
I’ve been waiting for like a month for 100 to get to me. I forget I ordered em every so often. I guess when they get here it’ll be a surprise. Maybe a birthday surprise?
My birthday is in August.

I’ve been waiting for like a month for 100 to get to me. I forget I ordered em every so often. I guess when they get here it’ll be a surprise. Maybe a birthday surprise?
My birthday is in August.

My pack needed a bit less than a month to get to Europe. It will be a surprise when they come since tracking nubmer I got tracked only progress in Jordan, after that I had no idea where they are

Top Bottom