What's new

What's Your Latest 100 Blade Purchase, And Why?

8B7079A6-8736-42EE-AD88-938E32072370.jpeg

This

Astra SP, also my only 100 pack purchase to date as I'm still pretty new to DE and wet shaving in general. These are the only ones so far that I've tried that have consistently been great for me, though I think I could include the Feathers in this mix as well.

I'm currently waiting on a Mamba .53 in the mail and am pretty certain I'm going to order a Karve C.B. with C plate in the next couple days. I'm also waiting on an order from I.B. with lots of different popular blades to try out. Once I have tried all of them out in the .68 Gamechanger and the other 2 razors I'll then look at ordering more in bulk volume.

Not 100, but just bought 50 of the light blue Russian Swedes on Bull Goose.

I have a medium size stock (~150 blades) of the real Oslo Swedes in the plastic package. These are REAL close to the OGs.

I recently got 100 Shark Super Stainless blades, I was getting low.
Has anyone bought a 100 blade bundle on Amazon? We’re they real or counterfeit?

Yes, I have bought Rapira, Gillette 7’oclock Greens, Sharks,and Feathers all on Amazon. Those are my blades of choice. All purchases were legit blades, no problems.

I recently got 100 Shark Super Stainless blades, I was getting low.

Yes, I have bought Rapira, Gillette 7’oclock Greens, Sharks,and Feathers all on Amazon. Those are my blades of choice. All purchases were legit blades, no problems.
That’s encouraging. I see far too many reviews about blades that rust within 24 hours and have no labels.

Disclaimer; I only use a blade once, one head shave and toss.
So I’m not sure about the rusting if used multiple times.
I have left the blade in the razor until the next shave and swapped it out for a fresh one, never seen rust on them.

My most recent 100 blade purchase was Polsilver Super Iridium, and I plan to use those sparingly since they're discontinued. I'll be testing numerous other blades before making more 100 blade purchases. I need to see if any other blade can unseat the Personna Comfort Coated blades for me.

Astra SP, also my only 100 pack purchase to date as I'm still pretty new to DE and wet shaving in general. These are the only ones so far that I've tried that have consistently been great for me, though I think I could include the Feathers in this mix as well.

I'm currently waiting on a Mamba .53 in the mail and am pretty certain I'm going to order a Karve C.B. with C plate in the next couple days. I'm also waiting on an order from I.B. with lots of different popular blades to try out. Once I have tried all of them out in the .68 Gamechanger and the other 2 razors I'll then look at ordering more in bulk volume.

Great razor choices, you are obviously doing good research on razors. I’m just rediscovering my Astra SPs, remembering why they were my first bulk purchase. Smooth, user-friendly, and delivering very close shaves in my more aggressive razors.

Great razor choices, you are obviously doing good research on razors. I’m just rediscovering my Astra SPs, remembering why they were my first bulk purchase. Smooth, user-friendly, and delivering very close shaves in my more aggressive razors.
Thanks, I've been trying to do my homework and make wise purchases and not get too carried away, and being a Canadian it's hard to not want to purchase these domestically made and very reasonably priced razors, and support the manufacturers.

For me, the key is stopping at 3 razors and not letting RAD take over. Only one brush(second on the way in the mail) and only 3 soaps and 3 aftershaves currently so still lots of space for soft goods, I guess.

That’s encouraging. I see far too many reviews about blades that rust within 24 hours and have no labels.
Disclaimer; I only use a blade once, one head shave and toss.
So I’m not sure about the rusting if used multiple times.
I have left the blade in the razor until the next shave and swapped it out for a fresh one, never seen rust on them.
I usually keep a blade in a razor for about a week before tossing it, and none of mine rusted.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom