What's new

What's Your Latest 100 Blade Purchase, And Why?

Got Super-Max Blue Super Stainless 20 packs of 5 Blades + 1 free on line. Paid $4.75 for all 20 packs. Super-Max.jpg

Where'd you get those? Haven't seen them in the Philippines.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

"Shopee" which is an on line Philippine shopping site. You should check it out because a lot of the items are shipped out of Manila. However, there are items also shipped from overseas. I have only bought items shipped from Manila and have had no problems. I am not sure how the service is from sellers overseas. Also check out "Lazada" shopping site.

I bought/ordered them from a Philippine on-line shopping site. The sellers only ship within the Philippines. Sorry.

Thanks for the info. I had a look at the site, and they seem to be one of the only places to stock Gillette Rubie Ultra Stainless - never seen them anywhere else. I'd buy some of those in a heartbeat if I could!

"Shopee" which is an on line Philippine shopping site. You should check it out because a lot of the items are shipped out of Manila. However, there are items also shipped from overseas. I have only bought items shipped from Manila and have had no problems. I am not sure how the service is from sellers overseas. Also check out "Lazada" shopping site.
Crap. My wife freaks out when I mention those two names. "It's a scam!" is what she screams.

Crap. My wife freaks out when I mention those two names. "It's a scam!" is what she screams.

It is no scam :). But I can not vouch for all the sellers. We have bought several things on the site with good results. Anyway I pay COD so if a package never showed up I am out nothing.

Astra SP. Never tried them before and they are a well respected blade around here. Plus they are like 7.50 for 100 on Amazon Prime.
Actually it's the first 100 pack of blades I've ever bought.

Top Bottom