What's new

What's Your Latest 100 Blade Purchase, And Why?

100 Gillette 7 O'clock Super Platinum (black - India.) I bought them because they are great blades and the price was considerably lower than the last time I bought them.

100 pack of Astra SPs, which just arrived yesterday. I'm new to the wet shaving game, but have used several Astra SP blades, and they seem to work fine for me, without the (nearly immediate) irritation and weepers I got from a Feather blade, and the (nearly immediate) dullness of some of the other blades I've used. Also, the Astra SP blades seem to have a generally good reputation on this site, as well as others. And I found a 100 pack on Amazon for $9.95, so I jumped on it.

Greg

Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Stainless (Greens from St. Petersburg). Excellent every day blade, at CAD15/100 I couldn't resist. Got 300 to stock up.

Diamonds pro excel from turkey.

They’re super cheap and they perform well. Plus, they’re kind of obscure, so I like that. Similar to derby premiums or concords.

Picked up a couple hundred brown Polsilvers from the Łódź Poland factory. A slight edge over the new production version, but I found them at a similar price and love shaving with something so revered and no longer manufactured. A blade that is wonderful for my face, and the boxes smell like old gear oil! [emoji106]

100 Astra SP. $8.50 on Amazon so couldn't pass it up.
Have been through some sample packs and haven't found a better blade for my post war Tech.
Also I'm prepping for the shavepocalypse. Maybe I should have bought more...

100 Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Stainless (Greens from St. Petersburg) for$14.75. I didn't need them as I have 200 already but they are a good blade and that's a good price.

1000 Astra SP for 70€, what a good deal. Bought them for a friend an me. 500 per Person will last a few days

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 4 mit Tapatalk

I have Polsilver Super Iridiums on order, should receive today. I have enough blades already, but these get good reviews so I feel like I have to try them. Right now my favorites are Israeli Personnas and Astra Superior Platinums.

100 Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Stainless (Greens from St. Petersburg) for$14.75. I didn't need them as I have 200 already but they are a good blade and that's a good price.
Those 7 O'Clock Super Stainless blades are great on my beard. I've wondered why they don't get more love on the "top five" blade threads.

Received 200 Gillette Silver Blues from Amazon.ca that I got for $13.95 CND per 100 so under $11 USD. I would have bought more but I have 200 more on route that I bought last week from ebay.ca for $16 CND per 100 so under $12 USD per 100..... I figured that 400 more GSB blades was probably all I should get for now...

Dorco 400. Because nobody else knows anything about them and because they are indicated to be substantially heavier than the 300/301.

Top Bottom