What's new

What's Your Latest 100 Blade Purchase, And Why?

sharpstarbulk.jpg

Actually 200 of these. The best Russian blade (barely but they are) and they were only made in 2013. This brings me to 900 in the stash. I should be getting close to having enough. LOL

100 Astra SP blades. Why? Because I did not get them out of the Amazon cart before my wife sent the order. I really wanted the 100 pack of the GSB. When I asked Amazon to pull back on the shipping of the blades they said it was too late, but they would give them to me at no charge. WIN!!

i only buy 100 packs.... I picked up a 100 pack of derby for $3 and change they messed up the posting on amazon. Also picked up 100 astra blades and have about 30 of my original Gillette Wilkinson blades left from when is started DE shaving in 2015

Shark Super Stainless because:
1.) Shark week
2.) Sharp & smooth
3.) Needed to reach the free shipping threshold. $7.00/100 on big river the day I ordered them. Sorry, price went up the next day.

I have been a fan of Feathers, but my last 100 blade purchase was Gillette Silver Blues. I like the Feathers, but I have to admit that the Silver Blues are smoother and still provide the BBS shave i want.

Bought 100 Astra sp yesterday. It's the best I can get in Singapore aside from the Gillette green which I hate. Buying blades from the internet is so expensive.

Bought 200 Treet Dura Sharp yesterday. Why? I have been using my first ever Dura Sharp this week which delivered 5 BBS shaves before failing on the 6th. For a carbon steel blade that's a great result - and I got the 200 for £8.95 including delivery.
I have never bought so many blades before and I'm really happy and pleased! :001_smile

Gillette Silver Blues are on sale on eBay at the moment for just over $13 per 100. Given that I already have a 10-year supply of blades and haven't even started on the 100 GSBs I already have, I am working on talking myself out of buying them but I'm not sure I'm going to succeed.

100 Dorco Prime Platinums.

They work well for me in my 6c, and I’ve had some money sitting in my paypal taunting me for too long. Hopefully the brush I’m waiting to come back into stock this week does so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Picked up 100 Shark SC's on the bay after watching shark week. I get near BBS shaves when pairing them up with my Gillette SS Red Tip.

Top Bottom