What's new

What's Your Latest 100 Blade Purchase, And Why?

I can tell you the Bolzano's made in Germany are superb.
I tend to think that those from Egypt will be great as well; Lord and Shark Super Chromes are really really good !
Here they come. Made in Egypt but with the packaging written in italian. Bravissimi 👍👍
I Hope they Will leave a good sensation.

IMG_20240622_194938_compress2.jpg

Wizamet but bought 250 from Razor Emporium. Sampled some and loved them so bought them.
Wizamet Super Iridiums are so awesome, you made a great score. Try these in a Merkur 34C if you have one. Glass smooth shave. I'm on a mission to figure out how to get as many of these as I can without being admitted into a sanitarium. I figure I need at least a thousand more, give or take. Make that two thousand.

Welp, I was trying to make an offer on one unit only, but somehow messed up. The seller almost immediately accepted the proposed deal of 2 x 1000, so I guess she's making a decent margin. Lol. Must hide from wife when it arrives from India.

What's even funnier is I was trying to make on offer on Laser Ultras, so this is a double boo-boo. Good thing I like these.

7.png

Last edited:

lasta

Blade Biter
Welp, I was trying to make an offer on one unit only, but somehow messed up. The seller almost immediately accepted the proposed deal of 2 x 1000, so I guess she's making a decent margin. Lol. Must hide from wife when it arrives from India.

What's even funnier is I was trying to make on offer on Laser Ultras, so this is a double boo-boo. Good thing I like these.

View attachment 1867194
$129 for 2000? That's a steal!

View attachment 1867194

That’s a good 5+ years of daily shave.

Annoyed. I ordered Shark Super Chrome and got the Super Stainless instead. Gonna stop using this seller. Their prices are great but they play fast and loose with the provided item. The same people sent me Proraso Green instead of Blue, and they sent me Proraso Red in the tube instead of the tub I ordered. I can understand mistakes happen, but this pattern indicates unethical practices or a need to get diligent workers that are detail-oriented.

IMG_20240625_184549751.jpg

Annoyed. I ordered Shark Super Chrome and got the Super Stainless instead. Gonna stop using this seller. Their prices are great but they play fast and loose with the provided item. The same people sent me Proraso Green instead of Blue, and they sent me Proraso Red in the tube instead of the tub I ordered. I can understand mistakes happen, but this pattern indicates unethical practices or a need to get diligent workers that are detail-oriented.

View attachment 1868236

That was really upsetting, was it from AMZ or Ebay?

Can you PM me the seller details if its against B&B rule to mention it here.

Not sure if it isn’t allowed but will benefit a lot of us here to know which seller providing such poor services.

e
That was really upsetting, was it from AMZ or Ebay?

Can you PM me the seller details if its against B&B rule to mention it here.

Not sure if it isn’t allowed but will benefit a lot of us here to know which seller providing such poor services.
eBay. They also do business on Amazon but not surprisingly the orders from AMZ warehouses are much more accurate. I'll PM you.

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I’m down to my last 100 Feathers. It’s time to reorder. I just like Feather blades and I like the price that I used to get but it’s probably been close to ten years since I stocked up.

Also, how is it that I wasn’t already in this nine year old thread?

Perma-Sharps: I’ve never tried them, but have been reading great things and from what I gathered, they are a close comparison to some of my favorites such as the Personna Comfort Coated blades.

They are fairly cheap, so if I don’t like them, it’s not a huge loss. I can always PIF them on here. But, I’m sure they’ll work just fine in my Henson

Top Bottom