What's new

What's Your Latest 100 Blade Purchase, And Why?

20211202_174249.jpg

Bought this for 20 CAD off Amazon based on one shave. Great Blade

I've been curious about Derby Premium blades, and needed to order something else from Amazon anyways, so for $11 CAD I threw in 100 of them.

Even if they're garbage to me, I can use the plastic tucks to rehome my Wilkinson Sword blades from those huge tucks that don't fit in my storage bins properly, lol.

I've been curious about Derby Premium blades, and needed to order something else from Amazon anyways, so for $11 CAD I threw in 100 of them.

Even if they're garbage to me, I can use the plastic tucks to rehome my Wilkinson Sword blades from those huge tucks that don't fit in my storage bins properly, lol.
They are good blades IMO.

Yes, i like the Derby Premiums too, clearly better than the Derby Extras for me. Smoother and more durable and sharper too. They work great in my Rockwell 6C (plate 4) and in my Gillette Slim.

100 BIC Astors for 11 freedom bucks! :w00t:

Easily as sharp as Nacets, but better for my face. They feel similar to the Vintage Polsilver Stainless, just a tiny bit sharper. Surprisingly, they worked great in my Timeless 95Ti. That is ultimately why I bought them, as a seven year old review put it: budget Med Preps.

I also got a black box of Lord Platinums, but they are 50 blades. And a strange box of 60 Feathers.

Top Bottom