What's new

What's Your Latest 100 Blade Purchase, And Why?

The price was right.
E0A34057-3658-4A04-97C3-7378A98C5136.jpeg

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
Astra SPs they work really well for me in most of my razors. My next purchase will be nacets when I want that bit more grunt

I just bought 100 Nacet blades to use with my new Maxwell June razor when it arrives. Supposedly the razor works best with sharper blades and Nacets are known for being very sharp.

250 Wizemat SI they are a nice sharp smooth shave for me one step up up from Nacet just costly. But with a pile of Nacet a pile of 7Oclock yellow they make a good drawer of blades that ballance out well between a few razors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up a 1,000 Rapira Swedish SuperSteel, 350 Rapira Platinum Lux and 800 GSBs. Why? I have BAD real bad, that's why. :laugh:

I am also thinking about picking up 1,000 Gillette Permasharps and 1,000 Vidyut Super Platinum. :001_tongu
That's a lot of blades my man. Keep up the good work!!

Kinda an unintentional entry, lol. Ordered a small sampler pack of a couple brands I was interested to try from a third party seller on Amazon for $15 CAD, and they mistakenly shipped me a 100 pack of Gillette Platinum.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Kinda an unintentional entry, lol. Ordered a small sampler pack of a couple brands I was interested to try from a third party seller on Amazon for $15 CAD, and they mistakenly shipped me a 100 pack of Gillette Platinum.

Good blades! Hope you end up liking them a lot!

100 Derby Premium at 7,70€ on Amazon France. Very smooth blades in my Rockwell 6C (R3). I get easily 10 two pass shaves with these. One of the best blades i tried (i tried Astra Platinum, Astra SS, Gillette Platinum, QShave, Wilkinson Sword (German), Super Max Stainless (also VERY good for me), Voskhod (great but only about 6 shaves), Derby Extra (not bad at all, but only about 5 shaves), King C Gillette blades (absolutely great but too expensive at 5€/10pc), no name supermarket ones (i think these are Personna's because made in Israel, very harsh at first, but they manage to give ok shaves, just not smooth enough for me), Gillette Bleue Extra (very good but only 5 comfy shaves, still got about 80 of them, bought them a few years ago in France).

I am afraid i am still hungry to try more blades especially : Gillette Nacet, Polsilver, Feather ... i am afraid i am addicted :eek2: . Also wanna try more after shaves, soapsand razors (like a Fatip OC, that Henson Al13 ...). Oh noooo ...

Pursuant to this mixup, I decided to order a 100 pack of Nacets, as that was the blade I wanted to try most out of the sampler, with the Platinums being the second. So rather than order the sampler again I just added a couple bucks to make it a 100 pack, hehe.

Top Bottom