What's new

What's your go-to bottom shelf whisky?

About 10-15 years ago I loaded up on value picks. Have not really been drinking much over the past 10. Every time I crack one of those bottles they are a gem!

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
It is usually EW BIB. For grins, as noted on 5/8, I snagged a handle of OGD. It is pleasant but not nearly as good as their BIB and their 114. Next time I plan to give an OF a spin. Not whiskey centric, but I also changed up my gin from Tanq to Bombay White. It makes a lovely martini. I have missed it. I find it more multidimensional than Tanq. There is something about Sapphire that just doesn't work for me. I like the White enough that I'll probably never figure out what it is.

P
It is usually EW BIB. For grins, as noted on 5/8, I snagged a handle of OGD. It is pleasant but not nearly as good as their BIB and their 114. Next time I plan to give an OF a spin. Not whiskey centric, but I also changed up my gin from Tanq to Bombay White. It makes a lovely martini. I have missed it. I find it more multidimensional than Tanq. There is something about Sapphire that just doesn't work for me. I like the White enough that I'll probably never figure out what it is.
Put a case or two of EW BIB in storage for a couple of years. No heat and light. You will be surprised how much better it is.

Top Bottom