What's new

What's Your Favorite Taylor's Cologne? Round 2!

How Many Different Taylors Fragrances Do You Have or Have You Had in the Past?

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven

• More than Seven

Results are only viewable after voting.
To stake further claim to that unique membership in the exclusive society of I Made My Mind Known to wit Taylor's Cologne Preference, here are the final data points. I left the One choice out intentionally.

I currently have the Victorian Lime, that is all. I previously had the Sandalwood, which I didn't much care for and traded. Also had the no. 74 which was the worst smell I have ever encountered. Joel has that one now, and apparently likes it. Go figure.:huh:

I would really like to try Shave Shop and the others, though.

Scotto said:
I currently have the Victorian Lime, that is all. I previously had the Sandalwood, which I didn't much care for and traded. Also had the no. 74 which was the worst smell I have ever encountered. Joel has that one now, and apparently likes it. Go figure.:huh:

Obviously, he failed to post in the poll!

I have the Saint James that I like and sold my Sandalwood that I did not like. I also have Shave Shop that I find acceptable.

In the poll I just counted "colognes" but I have a few aftershave splashes as well.

My personal favorite is Mr. Taylors, followed up by Mr. Sidney, Sandalwood, then shave shop.

Does Taylor's Shave Shop cologne smell similar to the shave cream?

I really like the fragrance of the shave cream and am currently considering placing an order for the cologne.

water said:

I really like the fragrance of the shave cream and am currently considering placing an order for the cologne.

It is essentially identical.

water said:

As close as you can come considering the difference in carriers. BTW, my favorite Taylors fragrance.

The only Taylor's scent I have tried or own is St. James Cologne and I am really enjoying it's fresh smell (love the shaving cream too). I am considering either Shave Shop, Mr. Taylor or Eton College for the next one. Too bad the company is so stingy with the samples or I'd probably have a couple more.

RVG

reginald-van-gleason said:
Too bad the company is so stingy with the samples or I'd probably have a couple more.

RVG

Tell me about it. I requested samples and they sent me 3 tiny samples of Sandalwood, Lavender, and Almond. I was looking forward to the Shave Shop, Mr. Taylor, and Eton College samples.

The No. 74 Original is one of my faves. That and the Mr. Taylor.

:smile:

Top Bottom