What's new

What's your favorite Razorock scent?

Was looking at their website yesterday evening - man they have alot of options! Though I am full up with splashes at the moment, seriously considering trying some of their offerings.
The essential oil of Limes, Puros, and Gold versions look really good. What do you guys like?

XXX is similar to Acqua di Parma and is my favorite. Sometime I'll try their version of Floid Blue (Blue Barbershop).

Hmm, I've never used the original Floid Blue. I heard the Razorock version was an attempt to fill the hole left when Floid discontinued it, but various threads have said it isn't that close. But since I've never used the original, I might find it acceptable.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Santa Maria del Fiore and American Barber are excellent, but both are really strong and easy to overdo. I like the American Barber better than the Fine American Blend. It has a more complex scent and it is significantly cheaper. My other fave is ZiPeppino. Terrific green tobacco scent. Perfect for summer.

I recently received 3 Razorock...XXX, Mudder Focker, and the Blue BarberShop.

I find the scent is really lacking as in not much (to my nose anyway). The strongest scent is XXX and for me, it's just a 4 out of 10. My order for the 3 matching aftershave was cancelled by IB due to problem with shipping. I am glad.

Can someone tell me if Santa Maria del Fiore and the Dead Sea scent is stronger compare to XXX, Mudder Focker, and the Blue BarberShop?
Thanks!

I really like the Green Label aftershave splash. I don't know if it comes in splash, but Al Sapone was my favorite of their soap scents.

I recently received 3 Razorock...XXX, Mudder Focker, and the Blue BarberShop.

I find the scent is really lacking as in not much (to my nose anyway). The strongest scent is XXX and for me, it's just a 4 out of 10. My order for the 3 matching aftershave was cancelled by IB due to problem with shipping. I am glad.

Can someone tell me if Santa Maria del Fiore and the Dead Sea scent is stronger compare to XXX, Mudder Focker, and the Blue BarberShop?
Thanks!
Blue Barbershop is incredibly light.

...Can someone tell me if Santa Maria del Fiore and the Dead Sea scent is stronger compare to XXX, Mudder Focker, and the Blue BarberShop?
Thanks!
The soap scents are somewhat stronger than most of the others, but it will not really linger after the shave. If you want a stronger scent, the matching splashes are much stronger, they might last several hours.

I love Puros. I have both the soap and the splash. It is quite strong, so go light. But it is a favorite, especially in cooler weather.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

The soap scents are somewhat stronger than most of the others, but it will not really linger after the shave. If you want a stronger scent, the matching splashes are much stronger, they might last several hours.
Thanks for info...really wanted some matching aftershaves but IB is still not shipping to my place yet...they're the only vendor willing to ship aftershaves...
Their prices is good too...

Well I like Oland, Special Reserve, and Stetson, so strong is my suit. [emoji106]1:
Then you should have no issue there. Puros is one of only two aftershaves I have a backup of, and the only soap I have a backup of, if that tells you anything. I will definitely keep reloading as long as it is available.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom