What's new

What's your favorite Razorock scent?

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I enjoy Razorock XXX,Santa Marie del fiore. Other noteables are Amici reminds me of my youth chewing Red grapefruit gum for some reason .
Recently bought The Dead Sea :thumbsup: hard to describe the scent(Very nice), also American barber has some staying strength and it's OK with witch Hazel dilution.

XXX for sure, it is excellent and you can pick up a bottle for 12 bucks, sometimes even $10. A close second is Zi Peppino. It is a very unique scent of tobacco flower.

I also forgot to mention the “Project Unlabelled.” If you like smelling like a million bucks, and prefer a stronger scent with some staying power. I like to wear it on date nights with the Mrs.

Mudder Focker, Zi Peppino and One X - in that order. I'm surprised the OP thought MF lacks scent strength, the splash certainly doesn't.

My absolute favourite from Razorock was their Mr. Pink Aftershave, which was a very temporary offering, if I remember correctly it was a batch that was supposed to be Baby Blue, but they accidently used pink colouring instead of the standard blue.

i have the following splashes from RR

Tuscan Oud
XXX
Essential Oil of Lime
Puros
Amici
Don Marco

Out of the lot Tuscan Oud is easily my favorite. XXX, EO Lime and Puros are all excellent, Amici is ok and Don Marco has some scent in there that really puts me off, basically the only one i dont really like.

I'm for sure going to get the EO Lime. Even if it's fleeting I just love lime fragrances so will have to try it. And because it's so cheap, I could afford to reapply 2-3 times a day no problem.
I appreciate everyone's opinions. Once I get through my PAA samples I'll be ordering some Razorocks.

My best AS
IMG_20200717_161021.jpg

Top Bottom