What's new

What's Your Favorite Part Of The Day?

This is one of the things I really enjoy about this site and its denizens--behind all the chatter of blades and soaps, hardware and routines, are genuine personalities and guys who are tuned in to the larger things that matter. Guys who love coming home to their kids and/wife, guys who value quiet time as a way to absorb the world around them . . . guys keenly aware they enjoy something as small as a shave but understand it's all part of the richness of breathing in life every day.

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
This is one of the things I really enjoy about this site and its denizens--behind all the chatter of blades and soaps, hardware and routines, are genuine personalities and guys who are tuned in to the larger things that matter. Guys who love coming home to their kids and/wife, guys who value quiet time as a way to absorb the world around them . . . guys keenly aware they enjoy something as small as a shave but understand it's all part of the richness of breathing in life every day.
Well said!

Mornings, afternoons, and evenings ----- I'm a very lucky man that I am able to enjoy the full day.
I love my profession, my office staff & colleagues, and my patients .... so my workday is a joy !
I adore my wife and my family, so my mornings, evenings, and weekends are truly a delight.
And I thoroughly enjoy my time spent here with my B&B friends --- yes indeed, I'm a very lucky man.

Top Bottom