What's new

What's your favorite online coffee supplier?

There's a local supplier in Portland, Oregon that I got mine for called Mr. Green Beans and is about a 30 minute drive from my home.

I have settled on George Howell. They roast on Monday’s and ship Monday as well. They have an excellent selection of espresso beans, which is what I drink. With UPS I get my coffee beans Wednesday. So they are very fresh. I keep my beans in the freezer ( I know it is controversial) and only put them in the grinder just when I am about to grind them.

UK based here and I only drink decaf. I'm a big fan of Marks and Spencer's House Decaf. It's ready ground but I grind it espresso fine in my Mazzer Major. It's pure Columbian and delicious and for £3.50 a bag it's a no-brainer. I go through large quantities and it's all I drink these days.

I get mine from Blue Macaw Coffee Roasters on eBay. They roast and ship in one day. If I order on Monday morning I get my coffee on Friday clear across the country. I've tried their Kenyan, Ethiopian and Tanzania peaberry and each have been outstanding. My local roasters all roast these African beans too dark. Blue Macaw is a true medium roast

UK based here and I only drink decaf. I'm a big fan of Marks and Spencer's House Decaf. It's ready ground but I grind it espresso fine in my Mazzer Major. It's pure Columbian and delicious and for £3.50 a bag it's a no-brainer. I go through large quantities and it's all I drink these days.
I think that the re-grind process is the secret. It works on all brands of coffee. I use a funnel to brew then.

Used to order from Paradise coffee roasters when they were still in Minnesota. Transit from Hawaii now might take longer. Their s.o. Brazilian and classic espresso were very good.

Dark matter coffee out of Chicago has some great roasts. I'm partial to their unicorn blood espresso.

Big shoulders coffee is overall good. Don't like their espresso, but the Burundi is excellent.

I'm in the UK. Good roasters I use again and again:

- Quarter Horse, located in Birmingham
- Origin, located in Cornwall

I've never once been disappointed in beans from either of these roasters.
Both do online orders.

Luke

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Black Rifle Coffee Company.
Black Rifle
I'll throw another vote in for Black Rifle.
Black Rifle Coffee Company.

They certainly have some very amusing Youtube videos.

Being in Canada, online coffee ordering can be expensive, with shipping usually not free from Canadian sources and always expensive from US sources. Just one of the realities of living in the Great White North.

So I usually just get coffee from Costco and it's good enough.

But one of these days I'll get a BRC t-shirt if nothing else.

They certainly have some very amusing Youtube videos.

Being in Canada, online coffee ordering can be expensive, with shipping usually not free from Canadian sources and always expensive from US sources. Just one of the realities of living in the Great White North.

So I usually just get coffee from Costco and it's good enough.

But one of these days I'll get a BRC t-shirt if nothing else.

I've been intrigued by BRCC, however their lack of information concerning their beans, etc leads me to believe it's primarily a company driven by marketing. I'll try a bag of their coffee one of these days, there are just so many other good options that are easily accessible, which seem to take more pride in their product versus their "brand." Don't get me wrong, I love their branding, their videos and the patriotism, but if I'm shelling out $14 plus per lb of coffee I want to know what I'm getting.

Kean Coffee (Newport Beach & Tustin in SoCal). Previously Diedrich Coffee.

kean.png

Top Bottom