What's new

What's your favorite DE razor blade?

I love the Astra SP and the Personna Lab Blue. Sharp and very smooth. I shave every day and each blade gives me 6-7 great shaves. I have a very course beard and sensitive skin around my neck area. I pair these blades with my Edwin Jagger DE89 and I really enjoy my daily shave.
proxy.php

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

I've tried Feather, GSB, Persona Israeli reds, Treets, Derby, Astra.
My one and only till I depart this plain of existence will always be Lord Silver Star. Miles ahead of those mentioned for this guy's face.

Crystal at the moment. The first time I tried them was maybe 5 1/2 years ago and I didn't think much of them. I tried one again in a Red Tip a couple of months ago and got the best shave ever. They're as smooth as Derby Extras for me but a fair bit sharper. (I like Derby Extras but can never get a really close shave with them).

Super small sample size here but I will go with the Personna Lab Blue. I have tried:

Gillette Silver Blue
Feather
Astra SP
Personna Lab Blue

I actually am sitting on a 10 sample pack as well and will know more in the coming weeks. The one I am really looking forward to trying is the Personna Med Prep as I have heard/read really good things about it.

Currently I am working through a blade sampler with many different blades to choose, but of the blades I have tried, my favorite has been the GSB.

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
Currently Persona Reds, but that can change. Tried a Gillette Silver Blue for the first time yesterday and was pretty impressed

Top Bottom