What's new

What's Your Favorite Chip

I love potato chips and corn chips. I have a hard time putting down the bag once I start. I'm sure there are many good ones out there that I have yet to try. So lets here it, what's your all time favorite chip? Mine are Grandma Utz hand cooked potato chips.

I always liked Cape Cod chips. Another one that was good but I haven't had in a few years was Spudmaster, which I had in St. Louis.

I like Herrs. They have some of most interesting flavors. In corn chips, Fritos are still my favorite.

I tried making them once and got good results. The best were made from Yukon Gold potatoes.

Just a side track on this thread, what oil is best for making potato chips?

These things rock! I don't find them often here in MD, but when I do I'm always sure to grab a bag or two.

Not too many stores carry them around here either, but I discovered a stash at Target. Not sure if it's a regional deal or not.

A local sandwhich shop makes Lime and pepper baked potato chips... I wish I could buy a 10lb bag of them lol

Cheetos... no chips thank you....

proxy.php

I'm more into combinations of flavors
Lays wavy with that new Greek yogurt French onion dip
Fritos with Fritos Cheese Dip

If it's just one chip though I'd say Old Dutch Crunch Sea Salt and Vinegar.

$grippos.png

I don't know if these are available where you are, but they are the best BBQ chips ever. If I had to choose a chip to have, these would be it!

Loved potato chips! Ate lots. Last big favorite was Lay's Kettle Chips. Note past tense. Got false teeth. Could no longer eat chips. In three months had "unexplained" loss of 30 pounds. Hmmmmm?

Loved potato chips! Ate lots. Last big favorite was Lay's Kettle Chips. Note past tense. Got false teeth. Could no longer eat chips. In three months had "unexplained" loss of 30 pounds. Hmmmmm?
My late wife ran into that. What she liked to do instead was to get the cheese puffs, preferably the little round balls, and just let them dissolve in her mouth.

Top Bottom