What's new

What's Your Favorite Chip

Cape Cod sea salt and vinegar potato chips!

Target's house brand Archer Farms makes some good chips too. I really like their cinnamon/sugar tortilla chips and their buffalo wing kettle chips.

I love potato chips and corn chips. I have a hard time putting down the bag once I start. I'm sure there are many good ones out there that I have yet to try. So lets here it, what's your all time favorite chip? Mine are Grandma Utz hand cooked potato chips.
I lived in Baltimore for 15 yrs. whnever, I am in the area my kids have me pick up UTZ salt and vinegar. They are great.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
My favorite is the Ghirardelli 60% chocolate chips.

My initial thoughts were this direction as well.

That being said the local grocery had a load of Tyrell's English Crisps . . . sweet chilli and red pepper. Very nice.

View attachment 420131

I don't know if these are available where you are, but they are the best BBQ chips ever. If I had to choose a chip to have, these would be it!

I second this recommendation. Absolutely the best BBQ chip you can get. If they aren't available in your area, you can buy online. I've had them delivered to the Middle East and to Europe in the past with no issues at all.

Covered Bridge are my favourite, though they probably aren't available outside of Eastern Canada. If you ever see them definitely try their Montreal Steak Spice.

Old Dutch Ketchup. Its the only good ketchup chip.

For everything else, Kettle Brand. Especially their Honey Dijon.

There are so many good ones to choose from!
Ruffles Sour Cream and Cheddar. These are so good, I don't buy them. Because if I did, I'd eat the whole bag in about 2 days....
Cheetos. These are my go to from vending machines.
Andy Capp Hot Fries. I don't see these very often, but loved them when I was a kid.

South-central Pennsylvania is considered the potato chip (and snack food) capital of the U.S. We have many great chip manufacturer's here and as far as I'm concerned, they're all good. :drool: Our local brands include Martin's, Middleswarth, Utz, Gibbles, Herr's, and Good's, among others. People will argue forever about which ones are the best, but on whole, they're all better than the national brands (esp. Frito-Lay).

Wavy Lays Garlic, Cape Code Kettle chips Sea Salt and Vinegar, Wise regular old chips, Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream, Cheetos Hot Fries..... chips are my frickin' Kryponite!

Top Bottom