What's new

What's your favorite aftershave lotion? Not a splash but something that goes on like lotion.

Captain’s Choice balms, if I feel that I need something extra. Now and then Soap Commander balm that I ordered by mistake. 🤷🏻‍♂️

OK, I have read all of the posts so far. I haven't seen "Gillette After Shave Lotion" mentioned yet. I am currently using this and like the scent a lot. It is a lotion, but not as thick as Nivea or CeraVe. It adsorbs quickly and completely, leaving my skin soft. Of course your experience might not be the same as mine, but at $2 for 2.5 oz it might be worth a try.
I use the Gillette Aftershave gel.. Been using for quite a few years. I use the blue bottle "gel". I think it is pretty good. But, the scent is starting to wane. Used to really be kind of strong when you first put it on, but now, does not smell that strong. Have also used the Gillette "white" bottle lotion. Might try Cremo, Nivea, and Poraso...

Thayer’s witch hazel balm is good. And I’ve found a place that has an unscented balm that you can have custom scented that’s pretty good

Top Bottom