What's new

What's your current favorite soap scent?

Barrister & Mann 42, Martin de Candre Rose, Martin de Candre Vetyver, Ethos Lavender.

And of course Acqua di Parma. Obviously.

Finally, for something a bit different, I really like Abbate Y La Mantia Fufluns.

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
I seem to be reaching for Mitchell’s Wool Fat lately. There’s much to like about it, great performance, fine clean fragrance, user friendly and the ingredients really agree with my skin. I could say that about another half dozen soaps I regularly use but MWF keeps coming to the top of the lineup lately. Perhaps it’s also because my sweet daughter got me the ceramic bowl for Christmas. Regardless, a fine soap.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
Always a difficult question to answer, but if I recast the question to ‘Which scent would I miss the most if I didn’t have it?’ the answer is AdP Colonia, followed by Floris 89 and Floris Elite. I could get through the seasons with these three. They’re also scents made by professional perfumers. I’m also fond of Stirling Green, a Polo Green copy, and maybe better than the current Polo Green given the EU restrictions on coumarin, etc.

For the ‘daily driver’ scents, I also like SMN, and MdC scents paired with Myrsol AS.

I just finished a sample of Southern Witchcrafts Tres Matres and want to buy a full tub despite just buying B&M Passiflora and Grooming Dept Mallard Earl Grey. Just love the woody notes pped by Lilly.

I have mostly used Stirling Soaps. My new favorite is Deep Blue Sea one of the best scents I have smelled in a long time. I keep a sample soap and body soap in the closet at all times.

Scents I like so far are:
Geo F Trumper Rose
Proraso Red Sandalwood
Lucky Tiger
TOBS Grapefruit
TOBS Avocado
TOBS Mr Taylor
TOBS Rose

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I really enjoy Lavender and sandalwood scents. Lavender is known to calm a person and found it to have excellent lather qualities and seldom receive cuts or weepers from these soaps and creams, Lavender can also have great masculine scents.
SOTD March 21 2022.jpg
SOTD Feb 9 2022.jpg
SOTD March 3 2022.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Top Bottom