What's new

What's your current favorite soap scent?

I’ve been on a tear recently with my last Irisch Moos stick. When it’s done, that’ll be it for me. I guess all good things come to an end.

I have been enamored with Ethos Lavender for quite some time. Besides being the best scent, IMHO, it is also the best performing.

I just happened upon this one and instantly fell in love with it. Wicked Rooster Farm, Bees Knees Shave Soap “Lavender and Honey”. It’s has a pleasant yet not overwhelming aroma. It’s easy whip up a generous amount of lather and it provides a slick and comfortable shave.

For scent Lather bros Everglades. Its citrus, woody and earthy.

For performance and a great scent. St James of London Tonka and Tobacco flower. The lather is luxurious. The scent is more tobacco than tonka. I think I will always have a tobacco scent in my rotation.

I’ve notwithstanding I’m reaching for Noble Otter Barrbarr more than anything else. Generally I kind of try and match soap and after shave scents, but this ha been my go to for quite a while

Ah, Fake Yellow Light from Declaration Grooming. “heavy leather forward off the puck with a nutty base“ is how DG describes it, and I think that’s accurate. It’s the soft nutty stuff that I like.

Answering the right now, currently, what am I liking: there are two, Summer Break Bell Ringer and Talbots Champlain. I love nearly all the Summer Break scents and this fresh, grapefruit, mango scent is a current fave. Champlain just smells like you're in a pine forest -- unlike most Alpine woods scents it's not sweet. Perfect for the winter. (Mind you, these are not my all time favorite scents, just the two I'm particularly liking right now.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom