What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

I never order coffee out. At home, I do pour over and always SFB French roast. We grind it daily.

Coffee is for me in the morning, usually with KJAZZ playing on the stereo. I haven't done coffee shops since the 80's.

I can't say I never order coffee out but rarely for sure, I have only ever found 2 cafes within 100 miles of my house that can pull a decent shot, but sometimes I do go to one of them (if I'm close to one of them).

Today I pulled 5 dopio espressos.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Went into DD not too long ago and got water with my jelly doughnuts

It felt odd saying water and ignoring the stares

Finally back home so I fired up the Breville and pulled a double shot of Kicking Horse Three Sisters for an americano. No, it wasn't particularly good but it was better than pretty much every coffee I had last week in Vegas.

Was in a Vietnamese cafe' today...... Tried a Vietnamese iced coffee made with Vietnamese robusta / chicory coffee,ice and sweetened condensed milk.....Very refreshing in this hot, polluted weather here...

Finally back home so I fired up the Breville and pulled a double shot of Kicking Horse Three Sisters for an americano. No, it wasn't particularly good but it was better than pretty much every coffee I had last week in Vegas.
I have to bring coffee and my mypressi with me when I travel.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Bongo Java Dark Guatemala.

proxy.php

Been drinking coffee for a long time, and my preference is for French roasted coffee. It seem whenever I try something else, I just don't like it as much. 4 shots of French roast in the morning, and 4 shots in the afternoon. I am a creature of habit. I do like me some cold brew from my French press on hot days on occasion.

I have been enjoying local roasts of various coffees in my new Coffee Gator pour over. I'm still working out how much coffee to use, but each cup has been real great. Today is a med. roast from Costa Rica. I think it was about 19 grams.

Top Bottom