What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

Just ordered the Klatch "summer time versions" of World's Best and Belle. Haven't tried these "summer" versions before but really like the "originals". I also ordered a bag of "honeyed" Panama. Never tried one of the "honeyed" coffees before, but it sounds very interesting.

I made my first batch of cold brew yesterday. Used Kroger's private selection Guatemalan Antiguan and a mason jar with a coarse grind. After 18 hours I strained it with a metal coffee strainer them through a filter in my drop coffee maker. I think I'll try the first cup over ice and maybe try a blended coffee drink later.

blue mountain extra dark roast from Papua New Guinea with a small cloud of full fat creamy milk, made from a Bialetti.

$uploadfromtaptalk1436100573258.jpg Cameroon Peaberry

Last edited:
Hills Brother's High Yield Medium Roast brewed in my Cuisinart 12-cup drip coffeemaker. I drink it black with no sugar.

Clayton

Cafe Bustelo, 3-cup Moka, over ice, with sugar and cream. Utter bliss. I have amusing espresso cups, spoons, etc., on order, so I'll post pics about my newest obsession: Moka coffee.

At home I had my Bodum French Press setup with Taylor of Harrogate Hot Java Lava for a lovely strong brew.

At work I have to suffer Nescafe instant. I have it on good authority that we're getting a proper machine with freshly ground beans etc....I cannot wait!

Top Bottom