What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

Raven's Brew Deadman's Reach freshly ground and brewed in a reusable k-cup.

Hey dgreene120 - how in the world did a Raven's Brew blend end up in Florida?!! Raven's Brew is out of Ketchikan, Alaska! (Originally, though I think there is also a roasting facility in Washington State.) Either way, how'd you get ahold of it out on the East Coast?!! Did you buy it locally in Florida? That would be quite shocking to me - Just curious to know!

(For the record, I live in Anchorage and drink space grade java virtually throughout the day… and night!)

Hey dgreene120 - how in the world did a Raven's Brew blend end up in Florida?!! Raven's Brew is out of Ketchikan, Alaska! (Originally, though I think there is also a roasting facility in Washington State.) Either way, how'd you get ahold of it out on the East Coast?!! Did you buy it locally in Florida? That would be quite shocking to me - Just curious to know!

(For the record, I live in Anchorage and drink space grade java virtually throughout the day… and night!)

Found it at Fresh Market. Just getting into good coffee, so I just picked up something that looked interesting. Really enjoying it!

It's another Bunn-day-morning...... The only drip/pour-over roast I have available this week is Sweet Maria's Guatemala Antigua Finca Retana that was roasted a couple days ago. Today it was 5º when I got up and not above freezing all day today so NO WAY JOSE am I going out in the freezing cold and roast.

Next warm day and I need to get some more fresh roasted African into the kitchen :yesnod:

proxy.php

Last edited:
We have a houseful of guests, young people as my wife and I refer to them, and the promise/threat of more arriving. I'll be serving up their choice of caramel, chocolate or vanilla macchiatos thus proving to my children and their friends that their daddy is every bit as sophisticated as the baristas at starbucks.

Seems there's little appreciation for a freshly roasted single origin Ethiopian Sidamo DP unless it's got hot foamy milk and flavored syrup. I know it's wrong, but I love it when they say "Wow, Mr. Oakeshott, this is even better than Starbucks!!"

Top Bottom