What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

Found this Caribou Obsidian K-cup recently ...

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419191938.684775.jpg

No roasted beans from Casa Mick so for the past 2 weeks because I am rebuilding a new (to me) roaster we have been enjoying our local specialty roaster's 3 bean xmas blend. Mexican Union Majomut (Chiapas region), Costa Rican Cerro Paldo - Micro Lot, and Tanzanian Mondul Estate Peaberry. Roasted light/medium.

Superb stuff. No wonder he was voted one of the top ten artisan roasters in the US :yesnod:

Oh.... In the Frieling French press.....

proxy.php

No roasted beans from Casa Mick so for the past 2 weeks because I am rebuilding a new (to me) roaster we have been enjoying our local specialty roaster's 3 bean xmas blend. Mexican Union Majomut (Chiapas region), Costa Rican Cerro Paldo - Micro Lot, and Tanzanian Mondul Estate Peaberry. Roasted light/medium.

Superb stuff. No wonder he was voted one of the top ten artisan roasters in the US :yesnod:

Oh.... In the Frieling French press.....

proxy.php

I have that very same one!

Bali Blue Moon, medium roast in the Bonavita today for me.

Sumatra Mandheling in French press, yet another great brew. Loving this bean and love getting fresh roasts from this company. Haven't has a roast yet I've not liked. Can't wait to finish my house so I can start roasting myself though.

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1419644513419.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1419644513419.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 59
Top Bottom