What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

Good morning, coffee crew!

Mad Priest DNOTS in the french press.

I have more sorting and packing to do today. I forgot how many comic books I had from years past. I had a paper route as a kid to support this habit. :001_smile

I already got a relaxing, early morning shave in. I'm ready for the day.

God bless you all.
Arbor Man are you planning a trip with this “sorting and packing” today?

Morning All,

Going to be a busy weekend for me at work so stayed in the bed as long as possible today. I'll brew up my Espresso blend when I get to work. I did that the other day and while this blend is totally past it's prime, the secretary told me it was fantastic coffee. Yeah, compared to the Folgers in the Keurig that she makes when I'm not there or drink coffee beforehand at home. ;)

Enjoy the day guys!

Good morning fellas.

This morning is some Panama Red done in the Moccamaster with a bit of half and half.

Attachments

• D9543A66-42EF-41B7-A967-2FC65CEDC6B5.jpeg
    D9543A66-42EF-41B7-A967-2FC65CEDC6B5.jpeg
    769 KB · Views: 0

linty1

My wallet cries.
Friday, had a coupon for a Mcd's breakfast so got that, and it came with a drink: peppermint tea. Have a planned trip to a coffee shop downtown so saving my credits for that. Also see in photos they have this neat old school pyrex mug that I'm kinda hoping they have for sale. I like those old white pyrex mugs, I have just one (and I have too many mugs as it is) but like them.

Friday, had a coupon for a Mcd's breakfast so got that, and it came with a drink: peppermint tea. Have a planned trip to a coffee shop downtown so saving my credits for that. Also see in photos they have this neat old school pyrex mug that I'm kinda hoping they have for sale. I like those old white pyrex mugs, I have just one (and I have too many mugs as it is) but like them.
When I was growing up my grandparents had white Pyrex mugs with some sort of gold pattern. Sitting at the kitchen table with my grandfather while he drank his black Folgers out of those mugs got me hooked before I’d ever tasted my first sip.

I’m on my second cup now. First was Starbucks winter blend brewed in the Bunn Phase Brew. Second is Subida medium roast brewed with the V60. It’s nice. No stand out notes or anything to me - just tastes like fresh coffee. That’s really all I want much of the time.
F117BE3E-D4BC-4EF0-AE27-D934E07F1C46.jpeg

I used to be bummed out when my coffee tasted like plain coffee. It made it seem like roasting myself was pointless.

That's dumb as heck though, coffee taste is great, and a hot drink of something I worked to make is pretty neat. It's nice to mindfully sip at a mug, not try to analyze subtle flavor ghosts, and just enjoy the moment.

And it's always the best coffee in town ;)

linty1

My wallet cries.
F9145A01-29CC-4965-AB97-3106FE696D50.jpeg

1B600C8E-D759-4A5A-A626-95B21B9FAE2D.jpeg

Not usually a pod person (or straight espresso), but its a break in case of emerg and I needed one during a sluggish midday Fri. Tasted actually pretty good? I liked it anyways. Its a straight shot to the end of the day/parking lot.

Morning All!

Typical day here today. Gym routine, now coffee (Maxwell House in the MH mug) and a smoke, and then shave and work. Probably going to regret the gym today since I have a full day ahead and could have used the extra sleep but whatever.

Hope everyone has a relaxing weekend.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Good morning, coffee crew!

Tim Hortons in the french press.

We had some heavy rain last night. It woke me up a few times, but I went right back to sleep.

I'm having lunch with my mother today and then more sorting to do around here.

Have a blessed day, friends!

Top Bottom