What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

Having a nice espresso pulled from the over roasted Guatemala. Even though this isn't my preference for pour over, I did use a roast profile that should suite espresso and it does. In fact, I am likely to repeat this mistake again! Nice cool day here, waiting for the incoming storm. Have a nice day guys, a bit late.

First one up today of the regular posters!

On call last night but the phone has remained quiet. Still don't sleep well regardless, so did the gym routine and now enjoying a cup of Maxwell House with a pipe while I catch up on some of the crazy threads on here lately.

Think I got most of my Christmas shopping done yesterday but a package from Amazon is showing delivered but it ain't at my house. Hopefully this works itself out and I don't have to deal with them.

Enjoy the day!

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Good morning, coffee crew!

Cafe Du Monde in the french press.

Woke up around 1 am but went back to sleep for about an hour or so. 26° in Music City right now. Doesn't look like we're going to touch 50° today.

Now Playing: John Martyn - One World

R.jpg

Have a blessed day, my friends!

A heartfelt good afternoon to all you guys- woke up at 2:00am stayed awake till 6:00am then went back to sleep and reawakened at 9:00am…so I feel great and wide eyed and bushy tailed! It was some ethiopian blend in the drip coffee pot today. Have a nice day fellas ✌️

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Good morning, coffee crew!

Mad Priest DNOTS in the french press.

I have more sorting and packing to do today. I forgot how many comic books I had from years past. I had a paper route as a kid to support this habit. :001_smile

I already got a relaxing, early morning shave in. I'm ready for the day.

God bless you all.

Top Bottom