What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

E2, you're up earlier than normal today. Me too.

Back to the Maxwell House original in the Maxwell House mug. Brewed up 10 cups so I can have iced coffee tomorrow for work. Didn't leave me but a cup and a half for today, though. I should be home most of the day so can always make a second go-round.

May have to do some Christmas shopping today. Ugh.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
E2, you're up earlier than normal today. Me too.

May have to do some Christmas shopping today. Ugh.
Yeah, I tried to go back to sleep but it wasn't happening.

Good luck with the Christmas shopping, E1. I'm happy to say I've got all of mine done. *Whew* :001_smile

Yeah, I tried to go back to sleep but it wasn't happening.

Good luck with the Christmas shopping, E1. I'm happy to say I've got all of mine done. *Whew* :001_smile
In years past, I usually ordered everything on-line and had it done by Thanksgiving. This year didn't allow it. My plan is to get everything from one store, be there as soon as they open and be out in 30 mins. Wish me luck!
@Melikey I wasn't ignoring you, buddy, in the initial post. We posted at the same time! Have a great day!

Currently 42° in Music City. High near 68°. T - storms rolling in later today.
I always appreciate getting a heads up on the weather from your posts lol. I hadn’t even seen it was going to rain, but now I know to expect it tonight.

Irving Farm71 House for me this morning - brewed with the V60. Hope everyone is enjoying this start to the holiday season, even with the shopping.
C388DFD7-F2DD-4E7B-85D3-0750B7281863.jpeg

Eric_75

I always appreciate getting a heads up on the weather from your posts lol. I hadn’t even seen it was going to rain, but now I know to expect it tonight.

Irving Farm71 House for me this morning - brewed with the V60. Hope everyone is enjoying this start to the holiday season, even with the shopping.View attachment 1564065
Glad to be of assistance, my friend. Great mug, btw!

Eric_75

Good morning, coffee crew!

Tim Hortons Original Blend in the french press.

The storms woke me up a few times last night, but I did manage to go back to sleep. High around 57° today and cooling off tonight with a low around 27°.

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

🌧️🌧️🌧️

Good morning, coffee crew!

Tim Hortons Original Blend in the french press.

The storms woke me up a few times last night, but I did manage to go back to sleep. High around 57° today and cooling off tonight with a low around 27°.

Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!

🌧️🌧️🌧️
Good morning my friend! Enjoy this sunny afternoon as it looks like possible rain over next several days up there.☔
262866D7-F24F-438F-B2C0-1E4CA975F247.png

Rainy morning South of the "Tennessee Boys" too. Our storms are fixin' to come in and I'll be outside today because of work. Yippee.

No brew yet. Just woke up. Guess I'll bring some in to work and make it there once I get moving. That's a good way for me to use up the last of my locally roasted Espresso blend that is way past it's prime. ;)

Enjoy the day guys!

The storms woke me up a few times last night, but I did manage to go back to sleep. High around 57° today and cooling off tonight with a low around 27°
They woke me up too. Fortunately my wife had the foresight to put our golden retriever in his crate when we went to bed. He’s not a fan of thunder to say the least.

Starbucks Winter Blend in the V60 for me, in my new travel mug.
32E35399-1ED2-4FB0-976B-1CE7BEF5508D.jpeg

Eric_75

They woke me up too. Fortunately my wife had the foresight to put our golden retriever in his crate when we went to bed. He’s not a fan of thunder to say the least.

Starbucks Winter Blend in the V60 for me, in my new travel mug.View attachment 1564551
My Pug, Buster would go nuts during thunderstorms. He would hide under the bed until they passed. Unless I was frying bacon, then he would emerge, ha!

Top Bottom