What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

Yes sir. I've already filled the bird feeder as well, ha!

Hope your morning is going well, Butch! :001_smile
Good for you Arbor Man…..I’m still in the bed, but if I wake up during the night, I will generally kill an hour or two as I reach for some early morning B&B just to see what’s going on. Our brethren over seas are already going full speed at this time!

Brazilian Bravo in auto drip with a splash of sweet cream.

Attachments

• 53710298-3DAE-4EB0-BD47-8A7EF530D51F.jpeg
    53710298-3DAE-4EB0-BD47-8A7EF530D51F.jpeg
    822.3 KB · Views: 0

Mike M

...but this one IS cracked.
I do that as well. I have to make sure @Mike M isn't defiling any Arko threads, Ha! :)
Already did

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Already did
*Ding* *Ding* *Ding*

He's here, he's here!!!

Red alert! 🚨🚨🚨

@FarmerTan

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Stone Street cold brew:

When I got a professor friend interested in cold brew, he quickly found this brand, which is more coarsely ground and filters well. He's gifted me a couple bags and I admit it's really good.

He was having trouble using regular coffee for cold brew; I don't. I read the Japanese instructions and use a chopstick to stir the steeping basket - once - deeply. So anything works ... but the Stone Street does taste great.

AA

The day started with a modest cup of Peet's Major Dickinson, courtesy of a co-worker, run through a drip machine at work, with a little vanilla creamer.

Now that I'm in my office, I have a 1-liter French press of Folger's half decaf, half caf, augmented with some sweet cream creamer and 2% organic milk. It ain't fancy, but it's getting the job done.

Last edited:

linty1

My wallet cries.
We usually breakout the Keurig when guests come over as my set up is geared for one (me), I had a reuseable cup abd decided to grind some beans up and try it… didnt know what to set the grind size but “the middle” seemed like a safe bet

CD354F02-FECE-49E6-8FB8-947EC5D476F6.jpeg

4DCA666A-AEFD-41A0-853E-C802C72B892C.jpeg

57829EDC-ABBF-4F43-A0B8-261CA9D557C7.jpeg

C80C0D06-FBFD-4211-9A22-65964CD70582.jpeg

It was actually ok? I would grind a little finer next time, but… yeh ok! The reuseable cups are buggers to clean though, so I put out the one-cups for everyone else (for speed etc). This was neat.

Top Bottom