What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

Freshly roasted 3-days ago.
French Pressed

proxy.php

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
We're heading to Bali for a month on August 23. I plan to enjoy their coffee varieties there. That will be a fun part of a dental work trip. I'm not looking forward to that part: I'm getting complete upper and lower implants. It will be nice to have all "my" teeth again. I worked a night shift for a couple years and drank a lot of Mt. Dew, not knowing the danger. Couple that with my horrible teeth..... 4 root canals and crown that failed after 2 years on average.... It will be nice to have a smile that doesn't scare small children and cause adults to shudder. <eg> ;)

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
We're heading to Bali for a month on August 23. I plan to enjoy their coffee varieties there. That will be a fun part of a dental work trip. I'm not looking forward to that part: I'm getting complete upper and lower implants. It will be nice to have all "my" teeth again. I worked a night shift for a couple years and drank a lot of Mt. Dew, not knowing the danger. Couple that with my horrible teeth..... 4 root canals and crown that failed after 2 years on average.... It will be nice to have a smile that doesn't scare small children and cause adults to shudder. <eg> ;)
Best of luck with all that, Kim. :001_smile

Sorry, no photos but it's the same everyday unless I use the moka pot. We do pour over (since before it became a hipster doofus, manbun thing ;)). Always French roast, freshly ground each morning. San Francisco Bay has been our bean of choice for some years now. I take it black or, on occasion, with a little half and half.

Yemen Bani Haraz

full
full

The first one became an iced coffee, the shot was just a little too fast. The second was even faster after dialling my grinder finer which tells me that it is channelling. The only solution for this is a larger dose which is a no for me. So this is now the second failure to make espresso from Yemen coffee that should be roasted appropriately. I am just going drink this as pour over.

Top Bottom