What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

20200219_105157.jpg

Yep, that's how I roll. Keurig Dunkin Kcup, filtered water, bungeed to the top of the fridge, under the microwave in a 2020 Freightliner Cascadia.

Did the "Big Flush" last night.

Cleaned the carafe, lid, and basket with Urnex Cafiza. Came out squeaky clean.

Ran 3 brew cycles with citric acid in warm water. Calcium clogged the filter the first 2 pots. Third pot still showed some but clean enough for me. 3 clear water flushes.

Brewed some of the Peruvian microlot this morning..... Impressive what a difference a clean brewer and carafe makes in the taste.

Still using the Bonavita BV-1900 TD brewer I got from goodwill.

Last edited:

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Did the "Big Flush" last night.

Cleaned the carafe, lid, and basket with Urnex Cafiza. Came out squeaky clean.

Ran 3 brew cycles with citric acid in warm water. Calcium clogged the filter the first 2 pots. Third pot still showed some but clean enough for me. 3 clear water flushes.

Brewed some of the Peruvian microlot this morning..... Impressive what a difference a clean brewer and carafe makes in the taste.

Still using the Bonavita BV-1900 TD brewer I got from goodwill.
There for a second I thought you were prepping for a medical procedure.

Bull Run water (aka filtered tap water), Javatopia (personal mix of french roast and a mid-roast Colombian), vintage Aeropress, some steamed milk.
3318EEBD-B03C-45B2-B072-1DB8FAE93EAA.jpeg

Mellow with a touch of assertion, basic, quick. Digging my old Aeropress out of my son‘s boxed household was worth it!

Last of the Palomar Roaster Nicaragua medium roast. 26 grams with 350 grams filtered water via Cona 2A tabletop vacuum pot.

Top Bottom