What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

30 grams Palomar Roaster Organic Ethiopia Limu medium roast with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A tabletop vacuum pot.

A little light for my taste, I tend toward more traditional dark roast for both my La Pavoni and Moka pots.
proxy.php

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

30 grams Palomar Roaster Organic Nicaraguan medium roast with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A tabletop vacuum pot.

30 grams Palomar Roaster Organic Nicaraguan medium roast with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A tabletop vacuum pot.

Oh NO Guy!

With that "K" machine you are truly going over to the "Dark Side".
PLEASE tell me you haven't gone back to the white and orange Bic as well!

Hey, on serious note, I just got in some Brazil Dry Process and a Peru Chasqui you're gonna love.
Will save some till you're ready.

Keep on brewing,

Glenn

31 grams Palomar Roaster Organic Nicaraguan medium roast with 380 grams filtered water via Cona 2A tabletop vacuum pot.

22 grams of Java Love Good Morning Brew and 300 grams of water in Bodum Bistro (vintage) french press. With manual hot milk froth for an awesome Cafe Au Lait.

I haven't got to drink it yet but I'm eagerly awaiting my shipment of Black Rifle Coffee. I've never tried it but I'm pretty excited.

Three spoons of Trader Joe's Pumpkin Spice coffee with 4 1/2 cups of water.

Still getting used to the taste but I don't think I'm much of a pumpkin guy.

Top Bottom